The undersigned ("Purchaser") agrees that all purchases made by Purchaser from Insomnia 888 or any of its subsidiaries and affiliated entitles ("Insomnia 888") are subject to the following terms and conditions.
I. All information on this application's true and correct. Insomnia 888 is authorized to make such credit investigations as it sees fit including contacting trade references and banks and obtaining credit reports. My company and I authorize all trade references, banks and credit reporting agencies to disclose to Insomnia 888 any and all information concerning the financial and credit history of the applicant.
2. All amounts due for services purchased from Insomnia 888 are payable within 30 days from the invoice date. Purchaser acknowledges that such amounts are not payable in installments, but are payable in full as stated herein.
3. All amounts due to Insomnia 888 are payable in accordance with the payment terms of 30 days from the invoice date. If any amount due Bidcoin is not paid in accordance with such payment terms, a delinquency charge shall be added to the sum due, which charge shall equal the amount obtained by multiplying the delinquent balance by the lesser of (a) one and one-half percent (15%) per month or (b) the maximum lawful rate permitted to be charged under the applicable state's law.
4 Purchaser shall pay Insomnia 888 a bad check fee in the amount of $50.00 for all checks returned unpaid by Purchaser's bank.
5. In the event the account is turned over to an attorney or other agency for collection, or suit is brought on same, or the same is collected through any judicial proceeding whatsoever, Purchaser shall pay all collection costs, reasonable attorneys' fees and court costs incurred by Insomnia 888
6. Purchaser shall notify Insomnia 888 by certified mail of any change of ownership of Purchaser. Purchaser warrants Insomnia 888 that all financial information furnished for the purpose of obtaining credit is true correct and complete in all material respects, and Purchaser authorizes Insomnia 888 to investigate all references furnished pertaining to the credit and financial responsibility of Purchaser.
7. Purchaser understands that Insomnia 888 is a motor carrier with an active operating authority as well as a transportation broker who may arrange their freight to be transported by a third party motor carrier. Purchaser understands and agrees that Insomnia 888 cannot fill out Bills of Lading nor be listed on the Bills of Lading as the delivering carrier in those cases.
8. Purchaser understands that motor carriers under contract with Insomnia 888 are required to maintain cargo loss and damage liability insurance in the amount of $100,000.00 per shipment. Please sign below acknowledging that loads valued in excess of $100,000 will not be tendered without giving written notification to allow Insomnia 888 and the contracted carrier the opportunity to arrange for increased insurance limits. Failure to provide written notice will result in your loads not being insured to the extent the value exceeds $100,000.00.
9. The Illinois state courts located in Cook County, shall have exclusive and irrevocable jurisdiction and shall be the exclusive venue with respect to any claim, counterclaim, or dispute arising in connection with any transactions, loads, or other business between Insomnia 888 and Purchaser.
Authorized Company Representative Purchaser