The Alliance Collective LLC is a foundation that provides a platform for the community to showcase their unique crafts. Each individual who is a part of this Organization is dedicated to grow each other and work towards a better future for the next generation. This umbrella consists of individuals who are driven to provide the best quality experience of amazing events such as Art Shows, Dance Parties, Smoke & Paint Vibes, Brunch/Spa Treatments, Fighting Tournaments and much more! Not only does The Alliance create a vibe for the community, we also give back to the community by donating, doing volunteer work, and working with children of the future.
We are honored that you have decided to take the next step in bettering yourself and the community around you through The Alliance Collective LLC. Below are a few guidelines that you need to follow in order to be considered to be accepted as part of The Alliance Collective LLC.
1. MAJOR KEY and most importantly promoting The Alliance page (tagging the page) and events (tagging the curators).
2. Attend mandatory meetings when scheduled.
3. Attending most events to help set-up and break down.
4. If you are coming into this organization to eventually curate your own event, you will need to demonstrate you can bring a crowd out by bringing people to The Alliance events.
5. Giving your best efforts and adding value to The Alliance Collective LLC.