My signature below indicates that I have read, understand and agree to the following:
1.All services require a pre-payment and I understand my child may not attend if a pre-payment has not been made by Monday of the attending week. My child may not attend until payment has been paid or arranged. In order for my child to attend, I must have a positive balance.
2. If you do not make your weekly payment by Monday close of business, you will be charged an additional $50.00 and your child will not be able to attend until balance is caught up. This will be strictly enforced.
3. I must physically walk my children into the building and sign them in with a full legal signature. All times must be legible. I must also physically walk into the building to sign them out. I must also clock my child in/out on the computer. I also must check in with my child's teacher upon pick up/ drop off. I give permission for HHH Staff to sign my child in/out if leaving or returning on the bus.
4. In the event a check is returned for non-payment, I will be charged a $50 fee and may no longer be allowed to pay by check.
5. If discipline becomes an issue with my child, he or she will receive re-direction. This will be followed, if necessary, with a quiet-time. If discipline continues to be a problem, suspension or expulsion, or behavior plan may be utilized at the Teacher and Director's discretion. At no time will corporal punishment be used as a form of discipline.
6.My child must be picked up by 5:30pm, unless prior arrangements have been made. I agree to pay a late fee of $1.00 per minute after 6:00pm. I understand that if I am more than 30 minutes late and no one listed on the emergency card can be reached, law enforcement officials will be called to pick up my child.
7. I understand that anyone picking up my child, including myself, may be required to show ID to Staff upon request. I will have immediate access to my child while they are in school, once identified. I understand I will be charged $5 administration fee if I do not sign in/out my child.
8. Head~Heart~Hands Preschool will NOT be liable for medical or other related expenses due to accident or injury to my child.
9. I must inform Staff of any telephone, address, or other changes to information provided on the Emergency Card.
10. I understand that Head~Heart~Hands Preschool is based on weekly rate. A non-refundable fee of $100 will be due at time of registration and every year thereafter, due Feb 1st
11. Regarding field trips, I understand that I must have my child signed into class by the time listed on the Field Trip Permission Slip. I also understand that I may not pick-up my child from any field trip.
12. I understand there is a Christian Emphasis to Head~Heart~Hands Preschool.
13. I understand that Head~Heart~Hands Preschool is a full inclusion preschool program that is offered to children of all abilities, including but not limited to children with special needs (Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Cognitive Disability, Behavioral issues, speech and language difficulties, blindness, deafness, etc