* Applications must be submitted by May 31st.
Experience:* Only fill out the sections that are applicable (see list of scholarships and bursaries under each section).
Community Service Information
* Required if you're applying for:
1. Brokenhead River Community Foundation Burary2. Brokenhaed River Community Foundation Scholarship3. Brokenhead-Thalberg North-Mars-Bursary
A) Community Involvement/Volunteer Experience
Please describe the ways in which you have volunteered or served your community in the past 3 years. Let us know if the community service involved a one-day event, multi-day event and/or you held a leadership position on the organizing committee.
B) School Involvement
Describe your volunteer involvement in school sanctioned activities in the last 3 years. (Ex: Volunteering as a time-keeper at a sporting event, taking part in volunteer opportunities organized by the school, joining a school committee, coaching a sports team or tutoring students...etc.)
Describe any extra-curricular activities where you held a leadership role (Ex: Volleyball Team Captain, member of the Grad Committee or Student Council...etc.)
Curling Experience Information
1. Robert Rondeau Memorial Curling Scholarship
* Required for Bursary Applicants only:
1. Brokenhead River Community Foundation Bursary2. Science Bursary3. Brokenhead-Thalberg North-Mars-Brokenhead East Bursary4. Eric Lefko Memorial Bursary
Declaration of Applicant:
I understand the terms and conditions and hereby make application for a Brokenhead River Community Foundation Scholarship and/or Bursary. I hereby certify that the information given in this application is true and complete; that the Brokenhead River Community Foundation is authorized to verify the information contained herein with my educational institutions and other sources identified; and that I will notify the Foundation of any changes. I understand that personal information is collected about me for the purpose of administering the Brokenhead River Community Foundation Scholarship and Bursary program and I agree to allow my name, picture, city/town of residence, institution of study, and future study plans to appear publicly if I receive a scholarship or bursary.