GMA offers a limited amount of Financial Aid for programming based on demonstration and need. The GMA Board of Directors reviews and approves applications and all information is kept confidential.
Requirement Checklist for Eligibility
1. Commitment to attend a minimum of 3 USASA events, and 80% of scheduled
2. Application must be completed by a parent, guardian, or head of household, with
all requested information provided.
3. Applicants must submit a copy of the student’s last report card.
4. Applicants must submit previous year’s tax return with application.
5. All applications are due by date specified. Incomplete or late applications will not
6. Applicants must register their child for programming online with their Application
Submission. Payment will not be required at this time.
7. Athlete essay must be submitted with application
Financial aid priority will be given to eligible children meeting one or more of the
1. Member of a multi-child family and/or living in a single parent home.
2. Receiving assistance from programs such as: Food Stamps, Medicaid, SSI,
Foster Care, WIC, etc. (Must provide written documentation of participation in
these programs to receive priority status)
3. Written Merit based recommendation from coach, school representatives, social
workers, youth community center workers, or other social services
representatives. (Must provide to receive priority status)
4. Special consideration will be given to those applicants that indicate that they are
willing to serve as a volunteer and be helpful in our community.
Please complete the following information, one application per child: