Longford Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Organisers of the Longford St. Patrick’s Day Parade, reserve the following rights:
1. To accept, reject, or accept under special qualifications, any application from any person, body or firm or organisation for permission to participate in the Parade.
2. To order, alter or make any decision, if in the opinion of the Organisers, such action is advisable in the common interest and no action will lie against the Organisers in respect of any loss incurred by any entrant on foot of decision. 3. The decision of the independent judges to be final in all matters.
4. The Parade is not to be used in any way for means of protest or political canvassing. Any entry incorporating protest will not be eligible and the Organisers will be the final arbiters in deciding this matter
5. That exhibitors are in good taste and otherwise arranged so as not to cause harm or give offence to spectators of other participants in the Parade
6. We strictly prohibit any float / entrant from dispersing flyers / papers / sweets etc.
Please note by clicking submit below you agree to attend the parade and pay the €50.00 fee if your entry is commercial (€50 per vehicle). You also agree to release all liablility from the Longford Chamber of Commerce & Industry from accident of injury real or imagined.