Virtual Charcuterie & Cheese Board Making Class
Date: Wednesday, May 4th
(A link to the Zoom presentation will also be emailed to everyone afterwards.)
Time: 7:00PM to 8:30PM EST via Zoom
Join Chef Ken from Saval Foodservice & Special Guest Host Ashley Hinson from WBAL TV-11 along with sponsors Ava Grace Rosè, Cabot Creamery, Citterio, Creminelli Fine Meats, Don's Salad's, HoneySmith Bees, H&S Bakery, Nina's Cookie Explosion, Mouth Party Caramels and Su Casa for a hands-on lesson in assembling cheese and meat on a board that will impress all your friends. Gather with friends, family or loved ones to learn the basics of building your own board. Chefs Bryan and Ken will be joined by special guests from Cheese Galore & More, and award winning Creminelli Sausage.
Your kit includes:
- A keepsake Tyanna pink wine key and crab shaped cookie cutter
- 3 cheeses from Cheese Galore & More (Mindoro Blue, HoneyBee Goat Gouda and Prairie Breeze Cheddar) (2-3oz each)
- 2 meats from Saval Foodservice/Creminelli Sausage/Citterio (4-5oz each)
- A "fruity, crisp, delicate" Rose wine from Ava Grace
- McCutcheons Blueberry, Cherry, Peach or Strawberry Jalapeno Jam (8 oz)
- Surprise cheese flavor from Cabot (8 oz)
- Honey from HoneySmith Bees LLC (3 oz)
- Wheat, white or italian bread from H&S Bakery
- Sweet treats - cookie from Nina's Cookie Explosion and caramels from Mouth Party Caramels and Goetz
- Cellphone stand from Strategic Factory
- Various surprise accoutrements
- Shopping list for other non-essential items
For those who wish to support and join from a bit farther away, there is an option to purchase just the shopping list for a reduced rate. We can ship kits WITHOUT WINE.
The shopping list and zoom link will be sent to your email a week prior to the event.
Delivery (Additional $19.99): Only available within a 5 mile radius of the following Canton (21224); Fells Point (21231); and Owings Mills (21117).
Saturday, April 30th - Dewey Beach
Monday, May 2nd at Mercy from 12:00-3:00pm at the Breast Center
Monday, May 2nd from 5:00-7:00pm - Strategic Factory in Owings Mills
Tuesday, May 3rd from 5:00-7:00pm - Cheese Galore in Federal Hill