Thank You! We Love You!
Thank you, Ebenezer, for a wonderful 10 years in ministry. You have been such a blessing to our family. You have loved us well and provided a ministry where we could flourish and fulfill the ministry that God called us to accomplish. We’re thankful for our partnership in the Gospel from the first day until now. And we are confident of this, that He who began the good work will bring it to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. We will never forget you all and will continue to pray for you in the future. By God’s grace, God will provide a new lead pastor for you shortly. Here are a few comments that I’d like to make:
- Pray for your elders & the search committee as they seek out a new shepherd for Ebenezer.
- Don’t compare the new shepherd to me. Remember that he may not do things exactly like I did them. He will have different giftings.
- Love him & his family & support them like you did so well with us.
- Pray for your new pastor. Remember that He is the Lord’s servant and has much responsibility. Be patient with him.
- Help him remember your name. : )
- Trust your new pastor & follow him as He leads you with the Word of God.
- Always speak positively about your pastor to others.
We love you all so much. We will never forget our precious church family in Pennsylvania. My phone number will remain the same: 972.935.2249. Our temporary address in Oklahoma will be:16057 S. 85th E. Ave, Bixby, Ok, 74008 until we purchase a new home. My email address is: email@example.com.
May the Lord continue to bless Ebenezer Bible Fellowship Church. May you be faithful to love the Lord, His Word and His Church. We may not see your face again on this earth, but since the Word of God is true, we will see you in that heavenly city that Jesus has prepared for all His children. We will see you again!
Love always, Pastor Tim, Julie & family