Aims of the Pilot
- To inform future design of transparent face masks;
- To understand who would benefit from transparent face masks;
- Where we might use transparent face masks, to see if they are usueful in different settings, across health and social care.
For the wearer
- To gain wearer feedback for multiple transparent facemasks, compared to current face masks;
- To understand the fit, form, and function of transparent face masks;
- To gain user feedback on the transparent face masks - what works well and what can be improved;
- To understand if different wearers have different needs.
For the person who benefits from the transparent mask
- To evaluate the transparent face mask, when compared to current face masks;
- To understand the needs of different groups;
- Make an overall assessment of the usability of each type of transparent face mask.
This work will assess different types of transparent face masks, to see how they can help and support. Thank you for taking part in this important work for everyone in Health and Social Care.