Please complete the form below to apply for a position with us.
Street Address Line 2
State / Province
Postal / Zip Code
Preferred Contact Number
Available Start Date
Preferred Location - Province
Newfoundland and Labrador
Prince Edward Island
Preferred Location - City (AB)
Preferred Location - City (BC)
Fort St. John
Preferred Location - City (MB)
Preferred Location - City (NB)
Preferred Location - City (NS)
Preferred Location - City (NL)
Preferred Location - City (ON)
Sault Ste. Marie
Preferred Location - City (PEI)
Preferred Location - City (QC)
Preferred Location - City (SK)
How did you hear about us
Family / Friend
Have you worked at Pita Pit before?
Are you legally entitled to work in Canada?
Yes - Visa
Are you of min. working age in your province?
Activities – civic, athletic, etc.
(Please exclude reference to any organization which could indicate race, religion, marital status, age, colour, gender, ancestry, political beliefs, sexual orientation, physical disability, mental disability or handicap.)
Upload Your Resume
Drag and drop files here
Choose a file
Pita Pit Character Assessment
When you are faced with a problem, which of the following statements best describes the action steps you take to come up with a solution?
1. I immediately ask my supervisor to ensure I get it right
2. I try to solve the problem myself and only ask my supervisor if I can’t figure it out
3. I ask my co-workers what to do
During your shift, your manager asks you to change all of the garbage bins. Once this is done, what do you do next?
1. Find something else to clean
2. Find your manager so she can assign your next task
3. Wait for your manager to return to see if anything else needs to be done
One of your co-workers continuously takes extended breaks and you can't leave your post until they arrive. How would you handle this situation?
1. I would talk to my co-workers to get their opinion
2. I would talk my co-worker directly about how their extended breaks are affecting me. If they don't change their behaviour, I would discuss with my supervisor
3. I would discuss with my supervisor right away
While on break, a customer complains to you about a dirty washroom. How would you handle this situation?
1. Apologize for the problem and direct them to someone on duty
2. Thank them for raising the issue and let the manager know
3. Apologize for the inconvenience and take steps to get the washroom cleaned
While on break, you come across a customer complaining about poor service. What do you do?
1. Let someone else look after them -- you are on your break
2. Approach the customer to find out how you can help
3. Take the customer to the supervisor to respond to their complaints
You have a very irate customer that is getting louder by the minute, the store is extremely busy and they are starting to draw attention. What would you do?
1. Approach the customer and ask to speak to them so you can address their concerns
2. Ask the customer to calm down, and then get your manager
3. Approach the customer and tell them you are happy to address their concern if they calm down first
You see a co-worker giving a friend free product. What do you do?
1. I would immediately report them to my supervisor
2. I would discuss the issue with the co-worker and let them know how this is not acceptable behaviour
3. I would discuss the issue with my co-worker and if they do not respond or if they do it again, I would then report it to my supervisor
Imagine yourself working at Pita Pit during a lunch or dinner rush, and customers are starting to grumble about the wait time … how would you react in this situation?
1. Keep my head down and keep working, I don’t want anyone to get upset with me
2. Keep working as usual, the customers can see that it’s busy, so they will understand the need to wait
3. Apologize to customers for the wait time
4. While working, try to strike up conversation with the customers, maybe it will distract them and encourage a better mood
5. Suggest they complain to a supervisor … maybe they’ll get a coupon or score a free meal!
In a situation where your efforts were not recognized (i.e. didn’t make a team, grade, reward, or receive praise that you feel you earned), how did you react?
1. What a waste, I put in all that effort for nothing!
2. I will just have to try harder next time
3. It doesn’t matter because I know I did my best
4. I probably set my goals too high
5. Maybe I’m not cut out for this, I should try a different activity
If you were alone and the store got very busy -- what would you do?
1. Call for help
2. Do your best
3. Treat each customer as if they were the only customer in the store
If you were attending an event/class for the first time and you arrived early and didn't know anyone, would you;
1. Wait outside until scheduled start time to walk in right on time
2. Walk in early and introduce yourself to some of the people you see
3. Walk in early, sit at a table in the back and wait for others to introduce themselves to you
How do you respond to a new team member/classmate?
1. Introduce myself
2. Introduce them to other people
3. Invite them to get involved in an activity
4. Not comfortable introducing myself
5. Don’t like meeting new people
How would your most recent supervisor (or teacher) describe your dependability in comparison to your coworkers/ classmates
1. Much better
2. Somewhat better
3. About the same
5. Much worse
What do you do when you get a call asking "Can I get an order ASAP" during the lunch rush?
1. Ignore the call
2. Not able to do right away but could do in 45 minutes
3. Of course, we'll start ASAP
If you notice an opportunity to improve the customer experience, would you
1. Ask the Manager if you could make this change
2. Do it, and tell the manager after you completed the task
3. Refer to co-workers to see what is usually done in this situation
How would you best describe your ability and interest in working independently or in a team?
1. I have worked independently in the past and would do it again
2. Either way, I have the ability to work independently or in a team
3. I have worked independently in the past but would prefer to work in a team
4. I have always worked in a team but would prefer to work independently
You are on a break and notice someone has spilled a drink. Floor cleaning is the job of another team member, but they are not close by. What would you do?
1. Clean up the spill myself
2. Mark the area to warn customers about the spill until the team member returns
3. Report the spill to the supervisor
4. Find the other team member to tell them about the spill
5. Find the other team member to determine a plan to deal with the spill
While working, you hear 2 other team members talking about another team member because they work too slowly. What would you most likely do?
1. Keep working, I don’t like to gossip
2. Suggest that the co-workers talk to the person directly
3. Tell co-workers not to complain about a co-worker
4. Suggest the co-workers talk to the supervisor
5. Tell the co-worker that others are talking about them and they need to speed up.
If your team members are not feeling motivated to complete their work, what do you do?
1. Explain that they must complete their tasks or they are at risk of losing their job
2. Try to understand why they are feeling de-motivated and come up with a plan for next steps
3. Tell them they are doing a great job and they should feel motivated to complete their tasks
How well do you handle changing direction?
1. No problem, change makes life interesting
2. I enjoy change
3. Change is okay as long as it’s not too often
4. I prefer a consistent direction
5. Change makes me think people don’t know what they are doing
What do you do when a co-worker keeps on leaving 10 min. before his or her shift finishes?
1. As long as it doesn’t affect me I am not one to complain
2. I would talk to my co-worker directly about how their early departure is affecting me. If they don't change their behaviour, I would discuss with my supervisor
3. I would discuss with my supervisor right away
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY AND SIGN TO SIGNIFY AGREEMENT:
I understand that I am applying for employment at this particular Pita Pit restaurant location only and that I am applying to work at an independent franchisee operation. I further understand that completion of this application does not indicate there are any positions currently open and does not obligate the franchisee to hire me.
I certify that all of the answers given in this application are true and complete to the best of my knowledge and that I have personally completed this application. I understand that providing false or misleading information or omitting pertinent information in my application or a subsequent job interview can be grounds for rejection of this application and/or for immediate dismissal if I am employed.
I understand that if I am employed, my employment is for no defined period of time. I understand that my employment may be terminated at any time, with or without cause at the option of the franchisee or me.
I authorize all persons or business contacted by or on behalf of the Franchisee about me or my application to disclose any and all documents and information related to my work background, work history and qualifications without giving me prior notice of disclosure.
Furthermore, I agree that I will pre-arrange the reference telephone calls with former employers and references.
By signing this I fully release Pita Pit and the Pita Pit franchisee, my former employers and other persons and businesses from any and all claims, demands or liabilities arising out of or in any way related to such references or disclosures.
Please verify that you are human
Should be Empty: