This application is to allow a venture capital fund, growth fund or private equity fund which is either Oklahoma Based, or which makes substantial investments in the State to participate in the Invest in Oklahoma Program set forth in the Section 2400 et. seq. of Title 62 of the Oklahoma Statutes.
RELEVANT STATUTES AND ADMINISTRATIVE RULES:
The statutory authority for the program can be found at Section 2400 et. seq. of Title 62 of the Oklahoma Statutes. This can be located online at this website.
Administrative rules for the program can be found on the Oklahoma Department Commerce webpage devoted to the Invest in Oklahoma program.
- This application must be completed and returned with all required attachments to the Oklahoma Department of Commerce. This can be done by submitting the application and all required attachments through this online application portal, or by submitting the application and attachment via e-mail at InvestInOK@okcommerce.gov, or via US Mail, First Class, postage prepaid to the following address:
Oklahoma Department of Commerce
Attn: Invest in Oklahoma Program
900 N. Stiles Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73104
- The completed application must be typed using the online form. If there is insufficient room to answer a question on the typewritten application, please attach to the application form the full answer(s) with the accompanying question number(s) on a typewritten or legibly printed sheet.
- All submitted documentation shall be submitted to the Department as a one-sided photocopy document and submitted as part of the Firm’s online application.
- Once the information has been submitted, it will be reviewed by a Commerce associate who will approve or deny the application and notify the applicant of the status within a reasonable time.
- If there are any questions about the application, an associate may contact the person who completed the application using the information contained within the application. If you have any questions, please contact the Department by e-mail at InvestInOK@OKCommerce.gov or by asking to speak with an associate at (405) 815-6552.