1. Acknowledges and agrees that the vehicle shall be operated in compliance with the vehicle manufacturer’s operating instructions and/or industry standards, including those regarding riding/driving position and number of passengers and has a MINIMUM SEAT HEIGHT OF 24 INCHES. Hover boards or single wheeled vehicles are not permitted for use at VIR.
2. In accordance with the Code of Virginia, Title 46.2-915.1 All Paddock Vehicle Operators wear a helmet while operating the vehicle on VIR property, which is the responsibility of the Operator. Passengers are only permitted on vehicles designed and equipped to be operated with more than one rider.
3. Hereby assumes full responsibility for and assumes the risk of any bodily injury, death or property damage arising out of or related to the use of said vehicles, whether caused by the negligence of owner and/or their operators, pedestrians, Racetrack, Paddock Vehicle operators or otherwise.
4. Acknowledges and agrees that all operators of said vehicles shall be at least 16 years old, have a valid state-required driving license and carry adequate liability insurance applicable to the operation of their Paddock Vehicle and that all operators shall provide such license, proof of insurance and other applicable credentials upon the request of a Racetrack or event official. If a Paddock Vehicle displays a state issued license plate, a valid registration card must be on hand with the vehicle to be exempt from the Paddock Vehicle Pass requirement.
5. Hereby acknowledges that the use of motorized or electric Paddock Vehicles is dangerous and involves the risk of serious injury and/or death and/or property damage.
6. Acknowledges that all registered Paddock Vehicles MUST display the owner’s current Paddock Vehicle Registration Sticker provided by VIR on the front left (Driver’s) side of the vehicle. Stickers are not transferable.
7. Agrees that the Paddock Vehicle will be operated in a responsible manner and according to all additional Racetrack regulations and instructions including, but not limited to, posted speed limits, hours of and allowed locations for operations. Off Road areas are off limits without written permission from VIR.
8. Acknowledges and agrees that unsafe or improper operation of the Paddock Vehicles and/or any violation of regulations and instructions may, at the sole discretion of Racetrack, result in penalties against the owner and/or operators including, but not limited to, immediate impoundment of the off-road vehicle, loss of racing privileges for the day for a first offense, and for the season for the second offense.