About The Role
At Grace Simpkins Personal Tutors we strive to offer, not just tuition, but an outstanding learning experience. To do this, we have two custom-designed learning centres, a great team of tutors and a supportive administration staff.
We're currently looking to expand our team with two motivated individuals who would like to grow their marketing experience in the real world of a small business. Our aim is to assemble a team that can cover all aspects of marketing from analytics, to content and optimisation as well as handle the day-to-day duties of reception.
The role is mainly focussed on marketing and is well suited to university students currently studying in this field and looking to put their learning into practice. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Creating content for our social media accounts
- Creating advertising campaigns and implementing these through Facebook & Google
- Creating and posting blogs to our website
- Updating content and optimising our website (WordPress)
- Designing marketing material and worksheets
The role will also include some receptionist duties, such as:
- Attending the front reception area, interacting with parents, students & tutors
- Ensuring a smooth and ordered arrival and departure for clients and tutors
- Processing payments and updating accounts
- General reception and office duties including cleaning and small errands