Terms and Conditions
1. Confidentiality: All information provided to me will be kept confidential and all business ideas will not be disclosed to any third parties.
2. Trustworthiness: In order that you may benefit from the sessions we need to establish a comfortable degree of trust between us. You can trust me to work alongside you, to help, challenge you where necessary as well as remain compassion and considerate. I trust that you will engage, be honest, take action, try, review and learn from the things we talk about and your actions.
3. Honesty: You can count on me to be honest and straightforward in asking questions and making requests. It is important for us to be able to speak honestly and openly with each other, as this will enable the sessions to move more successfully towards your goals.
4. Timeliness: Scheduled meetings and calls are booked in advance. If you cannot keep a meeting please let me know in advance and we can always reschedule. Cancelling at short notice (within 48 hours of the booked session) means I am unable to use that session for other clients so please let me know as soon as possible. I cannot issue refunds if you cancel with less than 48hrs notice.
5. Commitment: My role as your coach is to listen and ask effective questions and give suggestions. It is important that we both recognise that I cannot solve your problems. The aim is for me to teach you how to work through them yourself using me for support and guidance.
6. Coaching: This is not advice, therapy or counselling. These message session may address specific personal, business, or general conditions in your personal or professional life. As your coach, I will provide suggestions and you agree to be accountable and take responsibility for the decisions and actions you take.
7. International: Clients outside of the UK are accepted but please note that any legal dispute or/and action regarding my coaching services will need to be lodged in the UK (except Northern Ireland).
8. By submitting you understand and agree to the terms and conditions.