Student Forest Ambassador Application
Thank you for your interest in applying for the role of Student Forest Ambassador (SFA)! This is a leadership opportunity for 2-3 students per school.
- Lead ongoing Smart Forest Fundraising campaigns for school or charitable initiatives. Every fundrasier helps grow Canada's forests.
- Earn volunteer hours towards graduation requirements.
- Eligible to apply for paid summer internships, jobs, and scholarships.
- Access environmental education and engagement resources.
- Act as the key point of contact for your campaigns.
- Liaise with school administration and councils.
- Boost your resume with leadership and entrepreneurship skills.
- Join a national network of like-minded environmentalists.
Student Forest Ambassadors will must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled as a full-time student in a Canadian high school.
- Commit to the role of Student Forest Ambassador for 1 full term (September - June). Eligible to reapply at the end of SFA term.
- Get approval from a teacher or school administrator.
- Agree to organize and lead your school’s campaign to build a forest.
- Comfortable engaging students and mobilizing your school and school community.
If you have questions about this application or require accomodations, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.