COVID-19 RT-PCR Test Registration
Your reservation is not held until you complete your registration successfully and receive a GREEN CHECK MARK at the end. In order to guarantee your spot, do not navigate away from this page until you've submitted the form.
BEFORE YOU PROCEED
1. Special instructions for minors: 0-15: Parent or legal guardian needs to fill out form and accompany patient to visit. Ages 16-17: Parent or legal guardian needs to fill out form only.
2. COVID-19 RT-PCR Test - allows for a real time observation of the genetic material and quantifies it after each successive round of amplification.
3. The cost of a COVID-19 RT-PCR Test is $155 (discounted from $189). We cannot bill your medical insurance for the testing as we can only bill prescription plans at the pharmacy and testing is not covered by your prescription plan. Many of our patients have had success in providing their receipt to the insurance company for reimbursement after the test. We will provide you with a results sheet/invoice which has our Tax ID, NPI, Lab License No, and other pertinent details insurance companies require; however, the pharmacy is not responsible in the event your insurance does not reimburse you - please confirm with your insurance company first. The test is non-refundable.
4. Cancelling or rescheduling your appointment: if you make a payment via credit card and cannot make your appointment or no longer need the appointment, you may TRANSFER the appointment to a friend, family, etc. OR you may keep that appointment on file with our pharmacy as a CREDIT which can be used for a future test. To cancel your appointment, you can email Info@Lititzrx.com. No refunds are available but a credit will remain on file for you. If you were going to pay cash in person and need to cancel/reschedule, please email Info@Lititzrx.com
5. Results are EMAILED to you after the test within 1 to 2 hours.
6. If you want to schedule COVID tests for a family or a number of people coming in together, please select consecutive appointments & you can come together at the first designated appointment you have selected. PLEASE STAY IN YOUR CAR AND CALL THE STORE AND WE WILL COME TO YOUR CAR.
7. If the test is for a child, the parent of the child can assist with the nasal swab process.
8. Helpful links: Rapid Result Fact Sheet | How the Nasal Swab is Done
9. PLEASE BRING YOUR PASSPORT IF THIS WILL BE REQUIRED BY YOUR ARRIVING DESTINATION.