Should not exceed 5 pages and should be double-spaced, 12-point, Arial font, PDF file (saved, not scanned)
Include the following:
* Project Summary
* Principal Investigator (PI)
* Partners/Collaborators and their respective institutions
* Explanation of how this grant helps to improve Virginia’s research competitiveness through collaboration (how this research meets the mission of 4-VA).
* Project activity summary
* Research questions
* Research plan (framework/methods/phases/specific approach)
* Assessment plan
* Outcomes and deliverables
* Budget – please round budget to the nearest hundred per item, and include anticipated date of expense for each line item (ex. $1,000 – undergraduate student stipend, spring 2022; $600 Fisher Scientific lab supplies, October 2021)
Expectations of expenditure requests and reporting can be found in the Spring 2022 MOU. These may be reviewed here.