In-District Session Feedback
In-district Trainer Email
In-district Trainer Email (if two)
Grade of Training
K Intervention Embedded
G1 & 2 Intervention Embedded
Date of Training
Participant Job Description
1. Before this session what was your overall impression of the Letterland program? Has your impression changed now and if so how?
2. How will this session help in your preparation for implementing Letterland?
3. What information and/or strategies presented today have you now learned that will impact your implementation?
4. Do you have suggestions for improving this workshop? If so, what would you suggest?
Please respond to the following by placing a check in the appropriate space. If no is checked please explain more fully in the comments space below.
1. The session was presented in an organized and clear manner.
2. The presenter showed enthusiasm and knowledge about Letterland’s program.
3. The workshop provided me with information and skills that will assist my teaching.
4. The activities in the workshop gave participants opportunities to practice strategies and to correct misconceptions.
5. I now feel better equipped to teach using the daily lesson plans.
6. I know where to find additional information when needed.
7. The resources in the appropriate Grade Level Pack were shared and their use explained.
8. I now have an overall understanding of the essential elements that should be included in a lesson.
9. Were questions adequately addressed during the workshop? If no, was follow-up offered?
10. I was treated with respect and as a professional throughout this session.
11. If I need assistance I know who to contact if I have additional concerns.
12. If follow-up support is available in the future, I be receptive to this added opportunity?
Should be Empty: