Dooley & Associates is a boutique marketing firm seeking a highly energetic and skilled Web Developer to join our team. The position’s primary responsibilities include: consulting, organizing, and managing web projects and developing, theme, and deploying custom-built websites. Viable candidates must have advanced knowledge of standard web languages, experience developing and deploying sites, and excellent customer service capabilities. Specific back-end development skills will be required, but the day-to-day focus will be on front-end and UI/UX development. Finally, as a growing firm in a competitive market, we demand highly motivated individuals who seek to continue developing their skills and knowledge.
Education: Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in web delopment.
Experience: 2+ years of work experience in a full stack environment (LAMP).
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks independtely within project constraints.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Working experience with web technologies.
- Development experience in and content management frameworks.
- WordPress (especially the Avada Theme)
- Drupal 7, 8, 9
- General understanding of domains, DNS and SSL.
- You have a solid understanding of programming logic and patterns.
- Experience with command line and development utility tools such as git and composer.
- Must love orange.
- Perform regular security reviews and updates for multiple sites.
- Migrate CMS sites nearing EOL to a more stable platform.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them to operations and activities.
- Manage third party website integrations such as email transactions and various analytic software technology.
- Understanding and implementing third party software solutions for complex and time sensitive integrations.
- Ability to take initiative to solve problems before they become major issues.
- Health Insurance
- Simple IRA Plan
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Holiday Bonus
- Hybrid Work Schedule