Kiddie Science Lab Rules & Expectations:
- In-person program participation is limited to registered students only. Advanced registration is required for all in-person workshops.
- Please do not attend programming for the day if you/your child are feeling ill or if you or someone in your household is currently recovering from a transmissible illness. Contact us and we will issue a workshop credit.
- We go outside to spend time in the Lab gardens and with the chickens. Please no open toe shoes/sandals, and come prepared to get a little messy.
- No early drop-off or pick-up. Doors open 5 minutes prior to workshop start and end time.
- Registered participants, and the individuals coming to the Lab to drop-off or pick-up, must properly wear a mask at all times. We are counting on you to help us stay in business safely.
- Timely pick-up at the end of the workshop is imperative. Please plan accordingly, as any late pick-up directly impacts our ability to conduct business safely and smoothly. A late pick-up fee of $20 will be assessed after five minutes.
Photographs and/or video footage taken of participants at Kiddie Science workshops may be used for marketing purposes (please let us know if this is a problem). Your registration for this program is complete once payment is processed. A registration receipt will be sent to the e-mail address provided on the form.
Questions? Contact us at KiddieScience@gmail.com