Membership CANNOT be backdated for any reason.
No points may accumulate prior to the date of membership for the current show year, which starts on December 1 and goes through November 30.
Membership is non-transferable.
- RHSC newsletters via email
- Avoid $5 Non-Member fee on show bill
- Voting Rights: Club Business, Charities, & Board Members
Eligibility for year-end awards
- Be a current member in good standing.
- Participate in 6 or majority of shows during the current year (proving age to participate in particular age divisions)
- Attend 3 meetings during the current show year per family (2 volunteer work hours may be substituted for a meeting)
- Work 2 volunteer hours during the current show year for each qualifying member.
- Parents or other representatives may perform work hours for rider.
- Work credits may be earned by contacting ring chairs or show secretary for available jobs or tasks the day of the show.
- Point accumulation and eligibility for year-end awards begins on the date of membership and goes forward.
- All points are based on a horse/rider combination except Halter (which is based on horse only), equitation (which is based on the rider only), and lead line (where points stay with the rider).
- Halter horses must be shown under the same back number all year, regardless of handler, in order for points to tracked and credited.
- Horse/rider combinations must show in the majority of shows for their division to be eligible for end of year awards in that division.
Show & Meeting Schedule
Can be found on our website: http://www.rollinghillssc.org
Meetings are held on specific Wednesday evenings (check the website) at 7:30 pm