E2E 2023 Parent-Player Code of Conduct
Excel 2 Excellence (E2E) Spring Youth Football League requires that the following Code of Conduct applies to ALL PARTICIPANTS in our program. This includes all Youth Participants, Coaches, Board of Directors, Volunteers, Parents, Guardians, and guests in attendance at games, practices or events.
Behaviour that will not be tolerated:
- The use of alcohol or illegal drugs at any little league facility that the E2E league plays football.
- Misuse of any equipment to include but not limited to throwing of helmet.
- Profanity or inappropriate language.
- Taunting, hazing or any other degrading activity.
- Arguing or showing disrespect to football coaches, board members, officials or teammates.
- At any E2E event, practice or game, any adult who: a) verbally abuses; b) attempts to intimidate; c) is flagrantly rude; d) cannot control their language or actions with an official, coach, player, volunteer or fellow adult, will be asked to leave that event. He or she will receive a written warning regarding their behavior. In addition, his or her child (ren) will be immediately be removed from that E2E event.
- Any adult who commits a second, similar offense that is pursuant to a preceding offense during the same season, will be banned from attending ALL E2E events for the remainder of the season and his or her child (ren) will be suspended for the remainder of the season.
- All adults will refrain from any verbal or written defamation of character of another adult, volunteer, coach, or Board Member. Such offense will be subjected to the same terms outlined above in this section.
- Any adult who physically assaults an official, coach, player, volunteer, or parent/guardian will be banned from E2E participation and their child removed from participation for ONE full calendar year from the date of the offense. Upon the culmination of the 1-year suspension, parents may reapply for re-instatement of their child/children. If the adult commits a subsequent offense, he or she and their child participant will be permanently banned from participating in E2E with no opportunity for appeal.
- The term “physical assault” includes, but is not limited to: hitting, striking, slapping, pushing, spitting, kicking or striking in any way with any part of the body or the usage of any physical implement as a weapon.
- Parents/Guardians/Fans are prohibited from being on the playing field/sidelines during practices/games unless they are a coach-appointed volunteers serving a specific purpose and have completed all E2E Coaches Policies and Procedures.
PARENTS, RELATIVES AND/OR GUESTS—Any violation of the E2E Youth Football League rules and regulations will result in one of the following actions being taken* (*at the discretion of the E2E Football Commissioner):
- Verbal warning
- Suspension of Parent/Guest and/or player for one week from all practices and game.
- Termination of membership for parent AND player/cheerleader (No Refunds.
Any parent, relative or guest involved in fighting or any type of wrongful physical contact at any practice, game, or E2E Football function will result in the following actions to be taken:
- Membership in E2E Football will be immediately terminated. If the member being terminated is a parent, their child’s membership will also be terminated.
- The local police/sheriff will be immediately called to the location.
- A member of E2E Football Board will do a citizen’s arrest for disturbing the peace and any other criminal charges pertaining to the incident.
The Board of Directors may review any Code of Conduct infractions, violations or incidences as outlined above. Any suspensions and/or expulsions will be at the sole discretion of the Board of Directors.