The Petaluma Downtown Association is pleased to sponsor the 19th Annual Art & Garden Festival.
The Festival will be held Sunday, July 10, 2022, from 11 am - 5 pm.
The Art & Garden Festival will take place on Kentucky Street, Fourth Street, B Street, and A Street parking lot.
All proceeds benefit the Petaluma Downtown Association, a non-profit organization.
NOTE: This form is for Exhibitor Spaces only.
Food / Beverage - applications are available in the Food / Beverage section.
- Food vendors cooking onsite - need to apply using the Food Vendor Application.
- Pre-packaged food items (cookies, beef jerky, etc) may apply as an Exhibitor space/please use this application.
Sponsorship - Please use the Sponsorship application in the Sponsorship section.
Commercial businesses that do not fall within one of the below categories must apply as a Sponsor, please use the sponsorship application.
RULES & REGULATIONS
Entry Fees —
- Non-Profit Exhibitor — $100 per space
- Handmade Exhibitor (items made by exhibitor) — $185 per space
- Wholesale / Imported Exhibitor (items not made by exhibitor) — $200 per space
- Small Commercial Business / Service (5 or less employees, not part of a large organization) — $350 per space
- Individual / Group representing a Large Corporation, MLM, Franchise — $500 per space
- Active PDA Members — 15% discount
- Local Business Discount (Petaluma address) — 5% discount
Space Location — Spaces are assigned by first come first served. Priority will be given to returning exhibitors who apply before June 10.
Space Sizes (approx) –
· Fourth & Kentucky Streets - 12’ by 12’.
· A Street parking lot - 10’ by 20’.
- Reservation deadline is June 10, 2022. Spaces will be sold on a “first-come, first-serve” basis. Unclaimed spaces, if any, will be resold at 9:30 am on the event day. Subleasing is not permitted.
- Confirmation and space number notifications will be sent out by July 1, 2022. Included will be set-up instructions, a detailed map, and further information.
Cancellations — must be received by June 20, 2022, or all monies deposited will be forfeited. The Festival will be held rain or shine. No refunds will be given.
Setup — 7:00am - 9:30am. All vehicles must be cleared from the event area by 10:30 am. No vehicles are allowed to enter the festival area between 9:30 am - 5:30 pm. Vendors must remain within the boundaries of their booths - no merchandise or boxes may be placed on sidewalks or against buildings.
Breakdown — Exhibitor spaces may not be broken down until 5:00 PM. Vehicles may not enter the festival area until 5:30 pm or until the festival crowd has dispersed. Vehicles may not enter the festival area without a “loading pass” [provided by event staff once you are packed up]. No exceptions. Please do not drive the wrong way on one-way streets. Exhibitors must clean up prior to leaving and place all trash in receptacles that are provided. No unwanted items may be left. Please cooperate with the event staff who are directing traffic.
Parking — Free parking is available on nearby streets and parking garages. No exhibitor specific parking is available.
Electricity — is available only on Kentucky & Fourth Streets. Water availability is limited.
Tables & Chairs — Spaces must be furnished by exhibitors. Placing merchandise on the ground in lieu of tables or display cabinets is unacceptable.
Resale Permit — The State Board of Equalization requires and enforces that all companies, organizations, and individuals making sales have a current and valid California resale permit. No one will be assigned a space at the Festival without providing a valid resale permit number. [Non-profit organizations that are not selling are exempt.] To obtain a seller’s permit, visit: cdtfa.ca.gov/services/#Register-Renewals or call 800-735-2922.
License Fees — City, County, or State license fees are the responsibility of the exhibitor.
Festival Flavor — All participants should have products compatible with the festival’s flavor of a Petaluma Wine Country event. We seek to provide unique & quality local products. Some exceptions may be made for unique non-local products. Mass-produced products may be considered for garden-related exhibitors.
Event Jurying –
- Artist's work will be juried for appropriateness to the Festival’s local flavor. Jurying will be performed by the Petaluma Downtown Association and ratified by the Festival Chairperson.
- Merchants will not be juried, however, they will still be reviewed for suitability of the Festival’s flavor.
- Jewelry applicants must meet one of 3 criteria: 1) Submit as art to be juried. 2) Be a Downtown merchant selling jewelry from your store. 3) Submit photos & descriptions to the Festival Chair for individual review.
Insurance — No insurance of any kind is provided to festival participants. All festival participants are strongly encouraged to carry insurance.
Indemnification — The Petaluma Downtown Association, its directors, employees, volunteers, the Petaluma Downtown Art & Garden Committee and Promoter, the City of Petaluma, and the County of Sonoma assume no risk; and by the participation in this event and by signing this application, the participant expressly releases them from any and all liability for any theft, injury or damage to merchandise, or loss to any person or goods which may arise from the occupation of space by the participant.
Smoking — Smoking is prohibited in exhibitor spaces, within the event, and within 20’ of any business entrance.