We are looking to hire a detail-oriented HVAC Technician to install, maintain and repair Residential & Commercial HVAC systems. Looking for ambitious individuals that are committed to the job and take pride in the quality of their work! Individual should also have a high degree of customer service and communication skills. Please note : You may apply online just below our job description.
· 4+ recent years of HVAC experience
· EPA Universal Certification
· Must be team-oriented, dependable, resourceful, flexible and results-driven
· Great organizational skills and able to properly prioritize tasks
· Ability to communicate effectively and have great people skills
· Willingness to travel locally for on-site jobs
· Multitasking skills
· Valid Driver's License
· Ability to pass Background Check
· Diagnose and repair malfunctions in various types of heating, and air conditioning systems, including rooftop equipment.
· Install new heating and air conditioning systems and components.
· Repair, replace, or calibrate controls, thermostats, switches, fuses, and electrical wiring.
· Fabricate, assemble, and install ductwork and piping according to specifications and code.
· Wire and connect motors, compressors, temperature controls, and humidity controls according to wiring schematics.
· Maintain Freon dispensing records to meet federal requirements.
· Maintain preventive maintenance schedules and procedures for all HVAC equipment, including changing of filters and cleaning condensers and coils.
· Perform duct cleaning and air quality testing as needed.
Job Type: Full-time