1. Please list any experience you have had in the performing arts on the back of this form.
2. Rehearsals are Mandatory, missed rehearsals may result in removal from scenes or performances.
3. Please mark all conflicts on the rehearsal calendar and turn in prior to leaving the audition.
4. Every actor must register by Tuesday, August 8th, 2023 by 5pm. Tuition covers the cost of the director's salary, scripts, licenses and royalties, sets, props, etc. There are no refunds or credits on tuition or fees.
5. Every actor will be required to provide shoes; tights or socks based on his/her costume needs.
6. Every enrolled student will be cast, unless otherwise specified, for an individual part, part of the ensemble, may be double cast in a role or have more than one part depending on the number of
7. As with any production, there are many things that need to be done to produce a successful production.