1. [COVID-19 POLICY] The RENTER assumes ALL risks associated with COVID-19 including but not limited to; infections, mandated shutdowns, limited venue event times, limited venue capacity, or rental cancellation by the BANQUET HALL.
2. [PAYMENT DUE IN-FULL] Payment is due IN-FULL at the time of booking for this package.
3. [NO REFUND/CREDIT POLICY] No Refunds/Credits of any kind will be given for payment(s) made to the BANQUET HALL.
4. [EVENT SHUTDOWN] The BANQUET HALL reserves the right to SHUT-DOWN the event at any time by request or force with assistance of the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department if the RENTER breaches the Rental Agreement or if the function becomes unsafe or unruly.
5. [VENUE CAPACITY] A MAX of (50) people per event will be allowed (adults & children). Events exceeding 50 people (adults & children) will be shutdown immediately.
6. [DAMAGE TO PREMISES] The RENTER is responsible for the cost of all damages to the venue. Payment is due in CASH at the time of damage.
7. [INJURY/DEATH/THEFT] The BANQUET HALL is not responsible for any injuries, deaths, or theft while on the premises of the BANQUET HALL. The RENTER takes full responsibility for any injuries, deaths, and theft during/after the event.
8. [NO SMOKING IN THE BANQUET HALL] There is absolutely NO SMOKING inside the building, including e-cigarettes. A designated area for smokers is located outside the BANQUET HALL. There is absolutely NO Marijuana smoking allowed on the PROPERTY (indoor or outdoor).
9. [SETUP DAY & TIME] The RENTER will have access to the BANQUET HALL on the day of their scheduled rental to setup one (1) hour prior to the event start time. NO early access will be granted to the BANQUET HALL for any reason prior to the one (1) hour setup time.
10. [DELIVERIES & DROP- OFFS] The RENTER must schedule all deliveries and drop-offs, which includes, but not limited to; food, beverages, cakes, decorations, etc., during their one (1) hour setup time or during their rental time. Please do not schedule deliveries and drop-offs before your one (1) hour setup time as BANQUET HALL staff will not be able to accept your deliveries or allow anyone into the BANQUET HALL prior to your one (1) hour setup time.
11. [LOADOUT/DEPARTURE TIME] The RENTER will have a max time of Thirty (30) Minutes at the conclusion of the event to exit the building. All remaining food/drinks must be loaded-out, tables must be cleared of all plates, cups, and all decorations must be removed/trashed. This must all be done within the Thirty (30) Minute window.
12. [BANQUET HALL ENTRY] The Banquet Manager will be present during the event and will be the person to open the door for the RENTER at the scheduled setup time.
13. [CLEANING RESPONSIBILITY] The RENTER is responsible for keeping the venue tidy during the entire event. At the conclusion of the event all decorations must be removed. All plates and cups left on tables or about the BANQUET HALL must be placed in a trash receptacle. All food trays must be taken with you or placed in a trash receptacle.
14. [VENUE ACCOMMODATIONS NOT AVAILABLE] The BANQUET HALL does not have or offer a kitchen, wash sinks, refrigerator, or ice machine. All food must arrive cooked and ready to be served. Disposable plates/cups are highly suggested along with coolers and ice for your drinks.
15. [FOOD & BEVERAGE SETUP AREA] You will be provided with two (2) 6 ft. tables for your food/beverages and one (1) 4 ft. table that can be used for your gifts or cake. All tables are placed in designated areas. You are NOT allowed to bring in your own tables, chairs, or any other furniture due to limited spacing.
16. [SALES/TIPS] The RENTER cannot sell food or beverages on the premises of the BANQUET HALL or accept tips from guests (NO TIP JARS ALLOWED).
17. [TEEN EVENTS] The BANQUET HALL does not condone underage drinking or drug use (including marijuana) and have a zero tolerance for this type of behavior. Without warning, the BANQUET HALL will inform the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department if a minor is in possession of alcohol or drugs inside or on the property of the BANQUET HALL. The RENTER will be held fully responsible for this criminal offense.
18. [NO STAGE ACCESS TO RENTER] The RENTER and/or guests will not have any access to the stage for any reason. The stage is reserved for the sole usage of the BANQUET HALL DJs.
19. [ASSIGNED PRO DJ] A Pro DJ from the BANQUET HALL will be assigned to the event. The DJ will play popular songs from the music genres selected by the RENTER and take a “LIMITED” amount of music requests from the guests. The satisfaction of the DJ service being provided is selective, and in no way, can be used as a claim of dissatisfaction in the service provided or the overall rental in general.
20. [PHOTO BOOTH VENDORS] NO outside Photo Booths allowed, including a 360 photo booth. Your package includes a traditional Photo Booth.