Club Stream (max 1:6 ratio)
1 hour session: $225 per session
1.5 hour session: $340 per session
2 hour session: $435 per session
Development/Pro/Elite Stream (max ratio 1:4)
1 hour session: $250 per session
1.5 hour session: $375 per session
2 hour session: $470 per session
· Please note that a minimum of 3 juniors is required to start a class
· All lessons will be charged at the end of the month in which they were taken
1. The 2022-2023 season will commence on Monday 22 August 2022. 28 days’ notice is necessary if you would like to cancel your child’s class permanently. Please complete the cancellation form which is available at the Sports Desk. If a child is unable to attend lessons due to illness or injury, there will be no charge if a doctor’s certificate is presented within 72hrs of the class.
2. In case of rain, please contact the Sports Desk 1 hour in advance to confirm whether or not the class is taking place.
3. If the No. 3 Typhoon signal or red rain storm warning is hoisted, please contact the Sports Desk to check whether the class is being held. If the No. 8 Typhoon signal is hoisted or there is a black rain storm warning, lessons will be cancelled.
4. There will be NO lessons on public holidays. There will be a CNY, Easter & Christmas break each year and the dates are posted on the notice board and Junior Tennis Programme website – no charges apply during this period and a camp program is available in place of regular lessons. Otherwise all classes will continue as normal until the end of June 2023.
5. At the end of June each year, juniors are automatically enrolled in the same lesson (day & time) starting in the following September, unless parents send in a cancelation form or request a time change by mid July.
6. Please ensure that for classes held outdoors, your child has applied sun screen and mosquito repellent and wears a hat. Correct tennis attire must be worn for lessons and tennis shoes must be those designed for tennis only.
7. Parents and guardians are asked to refrain from interacting with their children while the lesson is in progress.
8. The club/coaches will not be held responsible for any accident and/or injuries arising from the children’s participation, however caused.