Location: Lititz Apothecary (100 East Main St. Lititz PA 17543)
Rules to receive the COVID Vaccine
THIS FORM IS ONLY FOR PFIZER AGES 3-4 YEAR OLDS. While Vaccine is approved for 6 months to 4 years old, we can only administer vaccines to ages 3-4 year olds at the pharmacy.
UPDATE (6-18-2022): FDA Authorizes & CDC/ACIP expands eligibility for COVID-19 vaccines to infants and children 6 months and older
Added guidance for a three dose primary series of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine (3 microgram each dose (maroon cap and label) for infants and children 6 months through 4 years of age) (two doses separated by 21 days (3 weeks), followed by a third dose at least 8 weeks after the second dose).
- Once you hit “Submit” you will be prompted to print a form and bring the form with you to your appointment. The form will be emailed to you at the email address you provided and can be printed from your email later, if desired. It is very important that you bring this form with you to the event as it is required for vaccination.
- There will be a PDF that will be provided on the "Thank You" email please PRINT and provide this to the intake team.
- We ask that Only one parent per child should be present inside the facility
- Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes prior to your appointment time. This is to avoid proper workflow and improve efficiency
- Please bring ID of the parent the child is with along with all medical insurance information.
- Please reframe from calling the pharmacy as we are inundated with questions. If you can email your questions to info@Lititzrx.com we will get back to you.
- Dress appropriately for the vaccine in order to allow your upper arm to be easily accessed.
We need your cooperation in order to successfully administer Covid-19 vaccines to as many people as possible. Non-compliance to the above instructions significantly affects our ability to work efficiently.