It is a pleasure to serve you and host your group here at CCU! To make sure your stay is safe and fun, there are a few guidelines we kindly ask you to follow.
Please be aware that there may be other groups on campus during your stay. We ask everyone to be respectful to other groups, our neighbors, and CCU staff. We also must obey the Lakewood City Ordinance, stating that quiet hours will begin at 10:00 p.m. each evening and end at 8:00 a.m. the following morning. If you have a special request, please contact a CCU staff member.
If you have ordered food from a local restaurant, you must meet the delivery person in the lobby/breezeway of your building. We do not allow delivery personnel to enter our buildings.
A CCU staff member has completed a room inspection prior to your stay. Another inspection will be done at the end of your stay. If any damages are found upon check-out, you will be responsible to pay all charges incurred to repair or replace the item(s) damaged. Any apartment that requires extra “deep” cleaning, will be charged a $75 fee for special cleaning.
Keys will be checked out to your group at registration. All keys must be returned at check-out. A fee of $100 will be charged for each lost hard key or $10 for a lost Proxy Card to cover the cost of changing the locks. If a key is lost anytime during your stay, please alert CCU staff immediately.
Keep your apartment doors closed at all times, and remember the doors automatically lock when closed. We ask that you conserve energy when possible by turning off the lights when you leave a room, and please turn off the air-conditioning if you open the windows.
CCU is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Always be alert and safe on-campus and off-campus, and walk with at least one other person. Please call CCU Security at (303)963-3222 if you would like an officer to walk with you to your destination. We strongly advise that you do not walk off-campus after dark.
- Alcohol use, illegal drug use, marijuana, and smoking on campus (inside or outside the buildings)
- Unlawful use of fire alarms, extinguishers, or other fire safety equipment
- The use of barbeque grills
- Burning of candles or open flames in and around all buildings
- Pets in any of the buildings
- Removing screens from the windows
- Any and all conduct that is dangerous to yourself, others, or CCU property
- Moving furniture in the apartments and taking the bunk beds apart
- Attaching anything to the walls unless approved by CCU staff (painter’s tape and 3M strips are acceptable)
- Weapons of any kind on campus, even if you hold a permit to carry a weapon; violators will be subject to arrest
- Use of the pond by outside guests for liability/insurance reasons
Check Out List:
- Please strip the beds of all linens.
- In the living room, make separate piles for the linens, towels, and blue bedspreads.
- Gather all trash and take it to the trash bins in the parking lot or at the end of the hall in to respective trash rooms.
- Remove any food from the refrigerator and make sure all your belongings are packed.
- Close the windows and turn off the lights.
- Return your key to the Rockmont Desk where it was picked up.
If you have any questions or need clarification on any of these guidelines, please contact Carson Santee at email@example.com
Thank you for following the guidelines and for encouraging safety here at CCU. We hope you enjoy your stay!