About Primary Focus Learning Center:
Primary Focus Learning Center provides a variety of year-round services for children, teens and young adults to achieve their full potential in multiple areas of their lives. Our tailored focus on the whole student means that every student will find success, while increasing their confidence and self-esteem simultaneously. Students receive academic enrichment, writing support and development, as well as college awareness and motivation through our various services.
Primary Focus Learning Center also offers a parent-only platform designed to help with the day-to-day realities of parenting and functioning as a family. This program strives to influence children’s outcomes by motivating changes in parents through a variety of educational workshops, support services and practical support. Parents are the most important factor in a student’s life and crucial to their overall success. Therefore, strengthening our families holistically makes us all stronger.
Such services include:
- Academic Advising
- Academic Vocabulary Enrichment
- Writer's Workshop and Development
- State Exams Preparation
- Test-taking Strategies, Skill Building and Academic Motivation
- College Admission Assistance & Financial Aid assistance
- Scholarship Opportunities and Application Support
- Parent Presentations and Workshops
- Family Events
Applicant Eligibility Applicants must meet the following criteria in order to be eligible for selection as an Academic Coach contractor:
- Applicants must possess valid and current teaching credentials / or current educator's credentials
- Provide unofficial transcripts for all attended colleges and/or universities
- Commit to remain in the desired program for a minimum of one year
Filling out the application:
Please complete the entire application packet and sign the designated areas. If the application packet is missing pages or signatures, then it will be considered incomplete and you will not be a considered applicant.
The information provided will be kept confidential and be used only to determine eligibility for the Primary Focus Learning Center programs to which you are applying for.
After your application has been reviewed and processed, you will be contacted by a Primary Focus Learning Center representative informing you of your application status.
Primary Focus Learning Center
PO Box 62804 Houston, TX 77205
For questions, contact: email@example.com
1 (800) 510-4134