Recognizes a young professional 40 and under who is highly engaged in the success of their credit union and demonstrates the potential to be one of the next generation of leaders in the credit union movement. The award honors the legacy of Miriam Rivera Lieb who was a passionate credit union leader and advocate.
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED January 24 - February 20, 2023 (Extended)
The winner of the Emerging Leader Award will receive a professional development package, sponsord by CUNA Mutual Group, that includes:
- Executive Coaching - 3 one-hour sessions (winner) / 1 one-hour session (runners-up)
- Scholarship to MD|DC Credit Union Association Tech Summit with accommodations
- Scholarship to 2024 MD|DC Credit Union Association Annual Meeting & Convention with one-night accomodations
- Airfare/accommodations for 2024 visit to CUNA Mutual Group in Madison, WI
- Lunch with MD|DC Credit Union Association President/CEO John Bratsakis and winner's CEO
- Opportunity to attend and participate in the Association's YPN Summit
Finalists will present at the MD|DC Credit Union Association's Annual Meeting & Convention June 13, 2023 at the MGM Grand National Harbor in Oxon Hill, MD. The Association will pay for one-night's accomodations, however your credit union is welcome to extend your stay to attend moore of the convention.
Please submit your applications to MD|DC Credit Union Association Marketing & Communications Manager, John Coleman, at email@example.com
Review the official rules at mddccua.org