1. VENDOR FEES MUST BE PAID 2 WEEKS In ADVANCE of the event date! Vendors who expect to be later than the cut off date of November 1st must make arrangements to make a “good faith” deposit of 1/2 the fee to delay FULL payment and arrange for the time the entire fee will be paid PRIOR to the event. The “good faith” deposit will not be refunded should the vendor default on the terms.
2. The date of the event is: November 12, 2022 at Georgia-Carolina / Augusta Exchange Club Fairgrounds***! Gates Open at 10 AM and close at 4 PM. Vendor set up time begins at 8 AM and MUST be completed by 9:45 AM.
Augusta Exchange Club Fairgrounds, 308 Hale St, Augusta, GA 30901
3. Security will be provided the day of the event, not before, so please be advised that Ancient Path Augusta will not be responsible for any losses or damages before, during or after the event. We do provide and pay for a Richmond County Police officer On the premises DURING the event.
4. We do not provide insurance for ANY LOSS or injury of ANY nature - so if you need it, (we’ve never experienced a serious incident!) get a little policy for the event.
5. It is the vendors responsibility to keep security of their Booth/Area either by manning the area or locking valuable items out of site. We suggest the former!
6. Vendors are responsible for collecting local Sales Tax on sales made during the event. We advise to keep a running tab on ALL you sell!
7. Food vendors are required to meet the food guidelines for special events in Richmond County, GA. Contact the local Health department to ensure you are in compliance with all the local food and beverage laws.
8. Vendors are not permitted to sell drugs, alcohol, guns nor related paraphernalia. If you do, you will be escorted off the premises by a Richmond County deputy and a coordinator of Augusta Earthfest. In addition to that, we will not be able to accept you as a vendor for subsequent Ancient Path Augusta events.
9. EarthFest Augusta is a family oriented event. Please ensure your booth is safe and not a hazard for your curious ones.
10. Vendors are responsible for all members of their group and will conduct themselves in a well behaved and courteous, lawful manner at all times. Children under 12 must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
11. All vendors are responsible for the cleanup of their areas. Trash cans will be available all over the event area. Failure to clean up properly will result in a nonacceptance of future applications.
12. We ask that all craft vendors stay UNTIL THE END OF THE EVENT.
13. Rejected applicants within one week of application. If rejected, your fee will be returned at that time. Accepted applicants will not receive a communication until this summer.
14. Set up must be completed by 9:45 AM. 1 vehicle may be parked behind your booth. Additional vehicles must be removed from the event area by 10:00 AM. Parking will be provided in an adjacent area. THE GATES OPEN AT 10:00 am!