1. REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
- Places are allocated strictly on a first-come-first serve basis.
Confirmation: Your enrolment is confirmed upon the receipt of the Payment of Camp Fee, Registration Form and Signed Waiver* below.
*Mandatory: The signed waiver is strictly required for your child’s participation in Camp Activities.
2. TRANSFER, REFUND AND CANCELLATION: 14-DAY POLICY
14 Days or more before the commencement of the programme: Cancellations (with full refund, less Paypal admin fee) and Transfers can be made (subject to availability). Write to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
7 to 13 Days before the commencement of the programme: Cancellations and Transfers can be processed (subject to availability) with a written request to email@example.com within this period. Refunds will not be issued.
6 Days or less before the commencement of the programme: due to the logistics of preparing for the camp, your enrolment will not be open to Transfers. Withdrawals can be made at your own discretion with NO* refunds or Credit Notes.
On the Day of, or after the commencement of the programme: Transfers are not encouraged, but have been made in the past to support the suitability of the child with the camp group, in the interest of having a good camp experience.
Refunds will NOT be issued should the child be withdrawn from camp at the parent’s discretion.
As The Mindful Camp has hosted many happy campers over the years, we are committed to providing a fun and safe environment for the children during the week. If you or your child is experiencing any unhappiness or discomfort during camp, please speak to your Camp Leader so that we can work together to help improve the situation.
As listed in our Code of Conduct, there may be situations where The Camp may find it necessary to remove a child from the camp (after prevention steps have been taken.) In such cases, no refund will be given. In giving campers opportunities to learn and grow, a CREDIT NOTE may be issued so that campers may join another camp week when they are ready to comply with the camp’s Code of Conduct and Behaviour Expectations.If a child incurs an illness or injury during the programme, missing 2 or more days, a Credit Note will be issued for the number of days missed.
* Exceptions: If a child has incurred an injury/illness (supported by Medical Certificate) or is relocating from Singapore (supported by documentation), the programme fee will be fully refunded.
3. CHANGES MADE BY THE MINDFUL CAMP
Cancellation due to insufficient enrolment: The Mindful Camp reserves the right to cancel a programme due to insufficient members. Parents will be notified at least 7 days prior to the commencement of the programme and a full refund of the camp fee will be provided.
Change in location, timing and/or facilitators: The Team makes all efforts to ensure that there are no changes to your enrolment. In the case of unanticipated conflicts, a suitable replacement option will be offered. No refunds will be made in such cases. We will inform you by email or by phone of the change as soon as possible.
4. BUSINESS DISRUPTION POLICY (Covid-19)
Due to the ever changing COVID-19 restrictions, The Mindful Camp will demonstrate flexibility and deliver all camps as long as the Safe Management Measures permit. The Camp bears the right to change Camp Format or Camp Location subject to the updated measures.
In the event that The Mindful Camp has to cancel all or part of a camp due to COVID-19 restrictions (circuit breaker / heightened alert / suspected COVID-19 case at venue or camp), the 14-day policy applies.
- The Mindful Camp does not accept liability for personal injury or the death of any participants unless directly caused by proven negligence of the company or its facilitators.
- In case of any dispute, The Mindful Camp reserves the right to exercise final discretion.
6. CODE OF CONDUCT
- Camp is a special place to support campers in developing and displaying positive character values. The Mindful Camp is committed to creating and maintaining a safe, respectful, inclusive environment for all campers and camp facilitators.
- As preparation for Camp, the Code of Conduct would be a helpful tool to prepare your children for such an environment for them and others around them: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uLgRdw6meaOyoKblRQme6v42-yukknZy/view?usp=sharing
7. PHOTOS, VIDEOS & OTHER MEDIA
During the course of Camp, digital images or photos, videos, audio-visual, sound and other digital recordings are recorded of the participating campers.
For your viewing
i. As our camp facilitators are focused on the safety of and bonding with your children during the day, keeping media use to a minimum - Camp Leaders may send over the highlights for your viewing after camp hours.
ii. All collated photos and videos will be compiled and shared with you via a Google Link on the following Wednesday, after the camp week.
For marketing and promotional purposes
i. Some of the media recordings mentioned above may be used for print or digital publications by The Mindful Camp, including Social Media (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Tiktok), online or printed articles, as well as communications documents.
ii. The Mindful Camp ensures the careful use of this data and the privacy of your children by keeping the names of the children private.
iii. Please refer to the Data Protection Notice for Customers: https://drive.google.com/file/d/16EoRZEtnInel9hlrr98uMPDs-gYNKEZN/view?usp=sharing