Why not join us this year for our residential summer camps at The Faith Mission Centre, Durrow. We are going to have a great time, finding out more about the Bible, making new friends and enjoying some great activities, food and outings.
Each residential camp includes
- Age related activities and outings
- Meeting times with relevant Bible teaching, quizzes, sword drills, and personal stories
- Group work in physical, creative and social settings
Our camps are held at our purpose-built camp centre on the edge of Durrow and facilities include
- Ensuite bunk bedded rooms
- Sports hall and recreation spaces with table games
- Supervised playground, firepit, social seating areas and sports field
- Fully equipped catering kitchen and spacious dining room
For more information contact:
Mervyn & Rachel Tomb
Tel: 05787 40770
The camps are run by experienced leaders, some of whom are full time Christian workers, others are volunteers. There is a high ratio between leaders and children/teenagers. Leaders undergo a robust vetting proceedure.
Safety is taken seriously throughout the duration of the camp. All outdoor pursuit activities, (if applicable) are carried out under qualified supervision. The Faith Mission has a Child Protection Policy and all leaders and helpers are subject to this.
Whilst recognising that all children are special, some may have needs which may require extra support. It is our aim to include such children/teenagers at our camps, within the guidelines of suitable provision and staffing. To do this we ask that all parents provide us with full details of their child’s special needs at the time of booking, so that such needs can be met to the best of our ability.
The Faith Mission reserves the right to:
- Refuse any application
- Alter or cancel a camp where necessary
- Ask a camper to leave the camp if their behaviour is incompatible with the general enjoyment and well being of others.
Photographs & Video
Your child may be photographed or filmed at camp! These may be used on the Faith Mission Webpages, or in Faith Mission Publications. They will not be made available to any third party. A consent for this will sent later.
General Data Protection Regulation.