To make REGISTRATION as easy as possible, please follow these instructions:
- CASH will not be accepted. No exceptions.
- Please fill in all the required boxes.
- The deadline for all applications must be submitted by February 7th, 2023 at 5:00 PM.
- If applications are submitted after the deadline, we will process the application as "on-site" registration with a $50.00 fee.
- Cancellations must be submitted 1 week before the conference begins, February 1st, 2023. Cancellations received after the deadline will incur a $50.00 charge.
- If you need to make any substitutions for individuals on your form, you will have 2 days before the conference begins to make any changes. Any late substitutions will be charged $25.00 - $30.00.
Invoices will be sent via email.
A payment portal will be attached to the invoice if you want to pay with a Credit/Debit card. A 3.1% tax charge will be added. No exceptions.
Check your personal or school/organization's email for the link.
If changes need to be made or have been made to an invoice, those changes can be seen in the original email sent. We will not be sending multiple emails with invoices in them. Please check your mailbox.
We will give you a notice should we reach max capacity for both seating options. Seats are limited.
Online Participants: a Zoom link with all the necessary information will be sent to those participants only. If you have not received the link 2 days before the conference please get in touch with us and we will send one to you. Zoom links will be sent 1 week before the conference begins. In cases where an individual will change their seating arrangements.
**** Please be aware that as online participants, you probably won't get enough interaction with our presenters, but we will try our best to accommodate you if you have any questions. Also, online participants won't be able to participate in any giveaway prizes.
All conference registrants will receive a signed certificate of completion at the end of the conference. We will also have raffle giveaways during the conference. Either electronically, or hardcopy.
Visit our page to learn more about how to submit your payment by mail.