Caring Hands Outreach Center is a network of Christian churches and community partners that mobilizes compassionate service towards our neighbors in eastern Polk County. We strive to be good stewards of what God has given us and desire to live out the biblical mandate to care for our neighbors (1 Timothy 6:18) who are experiencing trouble securing the necessities of life.
Here are some things you need to know about us and our process.
- We provide assistance to clients of Caring Hands.
- Requests can take a couple of weeks to process. If you need emergency assistance, contact United Way (call 211) to find other resources in your area.
- We directly pay companies/agencies to whom funds are owed.
- We aren't able to accommodate every request for assistance.
- You'll need to include relevant paperwork to help us assess your needs. Uploading legible photos of the paperwork is acceptable.
- We share the names and amount of support given with our partner churches that support us financially.
- By completing this application, you affirm that you understand and agree that you're choosing to participate in the Caring Hands experience whose purpose is to support and build community.
- By completing this application, you affirm that you understand and agree that Caring Hands employees and volunteers are not functioning as professional counselors/advisors and cannot be held responsible for disseminating financial advice.