Outdoor Range Standing Orders
· Safety is the foremost concern of all individuals using this range.
· If there are two or more persons on the range, one must act as a RANGE OFFICER.
· All members are responsible for informing their guests of the Standing Range Orders, collecting a $5.00 user fee and providing the guests name and address to the executive.
· All members and guests must sign the range attendance book.
· Range in use indicator must be activated and the gate closed while range is in use.
· Muzzle direction must be controlled at all times.
· There is to be no loading of firearms until the shooter is on the firing line.
· All firearms when not on the firing line must be stored in the rack, cased, holstered or handled in a designated safety area.
· No handling of ammunition in the designated safety zone.
· Eye and ear protection must be worn during shooting.
· No climbing on berms, under any conditions.
· No placing of targets on berms.
· No consumption of Alcohol or Cannabis before or during range use.
· No glass or other inappropriate target materials are allowed.
· Garbage is to be removed..
· Good sportsmanship and etiquette is expected at all times.
· Report any unsafe condition or actions to the range officer and the executive.