Sun's out, kids out! Our Summer Camp is a proprietary program designed to prepare kids for the future. Using a STEAM-based approach, we specialize in both academics and enrichment, so your kid can catch up, get ahead, and stay ahead in school (and in life). Almost all students return every summer simply because no other local program is comparable to what we offer. We're passionate about STEAM and not just STEM because creative outlets allow kids to develop into more well-rounded individuals ready to take on the world.
Here, you'll find two schedules for the full 9 weeks of Summer Camp:
2022 Daily Schedule and field trips:
(please refer to the details below to get a sense of the places we'll visit!)
Lastly, since this is our most popular event of the year, we highly encourage you to secure a spot for your kid(s) as soon as you can. We do have an enrollment cap in place to ensure small class sizes and safety. If you find that your plans change, we can always provide a full refund.
📚 Classes. Many of our classes are taught by PUSD, DUSD, and SRVUSD-affiliated instructors. Detailed syllabi and instructor bios will be provided. There will also be different skill levels for each class, so that kids can find their perfect fit where they feel challenged but not overwhelmed. The following are included at no extra charge:
- Common Core English and/or Math
- Foreign Languages (Spanish, Hindi, Mandarin Chinese)
- 3D Printing & Design and/or Lego Robotics
- Arts & Crafts
🌲 Field trips. We're planning two field trips per week on Wednesdays and Fridays. While we don't anticipate any field trip cancellations at this time, please note that things may change at any time due to obvious reasons. That said, we will have daily outdoor excursions to local parks and open areas. Please let us know if you prefer your kid(s) to stay indoors or to stay in the center. We'll assign additional staff to stay onsite and supervise them. Some of our past trips include:
- Central Park (Dublin)
- 5 Stars Equestrian
- Rancho Park and Hiking
- Dolores Swimming Pool (Pleasanton)
- USS Hornet Ship Tour (Alameda)
- Earl's Dublin Bowl (Dublin)
- Jungle Island (Concord)
- Boomers Mini-Golf (Livermore)
- Niles Canyon Railway (Sunol)
- San Leandro Marina Park
- SF Bay Ferry
- Lake Chabot Marina Regional Park (Castro Valley)
- Sunol Regional Wildness + Little Yosemite
- The Wave Waterpark (Dublin)
- Jelly Belly Factory (Fairfield)
- Travis Air Force Base
- Amazon Fulfillment Center (Tracy)
- Apple Store Workshops (Stoneridge)
- Blackhawk Museum (Danville).
🚌 Admission tickets for certain field trip venues are NOT included. That said, there's no additional cost for transportation since we're licensed to drive a yellow school bus!
A few housekeeping notes:
- 🍽️ Food: Afternoon snacks are complimentary; lunch is NOT included. We suggest packing a lunch or providing your child with an allowance to purchase food at the Raley's Supermarket next door. Other eateries in our plaza include Mountain Mike's Pizza, Subway, and Bronzes Taqueria. We'll gladly supervise your kids and walk with them to get their food.
- 💳 Discounts: 5% off for 5-9 weeks; 2nd child 10% off; 3rd child 20% off. All discounts will be automatically applied at checkout.
- 🙂 Refunds: We work hard to stay flexible for you. Full refunds will be issued if your plans change and you no longer want to stay with us, as we know the state of the world puts things in flux.
- 📝 Registration Fee ($30) waived if registered by Monday, April 25th, 2022.
- 🩺 Health & Safety: Our staff is fully vaccinated and boosted, and we conduct daily temperature and symptom checks every day. We are also CPR certified and have been background checked by the school district. We also disinfect every surface and shared object, and we have HEPA filters in place. Feel free to check out our Health & Safety Protocol at the top of our homepage for more details.
Take your time completing the form below. If you have any questions, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text us 24/7 at 925-548-0188. Upon payment, we'll get in touch within 24 hours to get you ready to go. See you and your kid(s) soon!