PRB Medication Policy
The responsibility for administering medications rests with the camper’s legal parent or guardian. No camp staff is permitted to administer medication. It is important that all medication be taken at home. No medication is to be sent to camp unless it is a prescription drug for preventive reasons or emergency conditions such as seizures, heart conditions, asthma, bee stings or allergy conditions. These preventive or emergency medications may be sent to camp if the rules listed below are followed:
1. Note from the doctor stating name of medication, how it is to be given, amount, time and diagnosis of illness. The medication must have the prescription label on the container.
2. Note from the parent or legal guardian giving approval for the medication to be administered by the camper under staff supervision or Site Supervisor or Leader if camper is unable to administer due to an emergency.
HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
Any participant and/or guardian do hereby agree to the following:
1. To assume all risks and responsibilities of possible damage or injury involved through participation in said activity. I understand I am to furnish my own insurance in case of injury. Understand and request permission to participate in the above activity with the full knowledge that the said activity could result in damage or injury to participant.
2. Agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Pottsgrove Recreation Board, its departments and agents from liability for personal injury or property damage resulting from my participation in said activity.
3. Waive the right to dispute all proper charges once he/she/they have registered and/or participated in the PRB program for which this registration form is received
4. Agree to allow Pottsgrove Recreation Board to use any photos taken at an activity for future publications.
5. By providing my email address, I agree to receive emails from Pottsgrove Recreation Board. Email will not be shared with any other entities.