Parent Agreement Form
(Please read carefully before signing)
HCIK is permitted to require the parents of prospective and re-enrolling HCIK students to sign this parent agreement form.
1. I certify that the information contained in this application and supporting documents is complete and correct. I understand that Hana Christian International Kindergarten reserves the right to reassess and withdraw any offer of admission when an application is discovered to be incorrect or incomplete. Any additional information that I have regarding my child’s abilities or special needs has been included.
2. I understand that acceptance and enrollment constitute a contract to pay the entire year’s fees as specified on the fee schedule, and I understand that there is no reduction or refund for absence or dismissal unless covered by the tuition refund policy. I have received and read the fee schedule and agree to be responsible for paying the fees according to the schedule set by Hana Christian International Kindergarten.
3. I understand that my child’s name and photos may be used in school materials and media; including but not limited to award presentations, ceremonies, newsletters, websites, videos, etc., unless I specifically request otherwise.
4. If my child is determined to need ESL support, I understand that my child will receive ESL services, and that I will be required to pay the ESL fee.
5. I understand that as a Christian School the Teachers/School will teach according to Christian Morals and values.
By completing this application, you are registering an intention to enroll the child named in this form at the school. I hereby agree to the curriculum of Hana Christian International School.