As the owner or the authorized agent of the project for which this application is filed, I certify that:
1. The inspector is hereby granted access to observe the work in this application upon coordination with the owner or his agents.
2. The estimated construction cost and all other information provided as part of this application for a building permit is correct.
3. The building or structure described in this application will not be occupied until all known code violations are corrected and a Certificate of Occupancy has been received from Building Code Official.
4. This project will be constructed in accordance with the approved drawings and specifications (including any required non-design changes) and the Uniform Construction Code standards as specified in 34 PA Code Chapters 401-405.
5. Any changes to the approved documents will be filed with the Building Code Official.
6. If the licensed architect or engineer in responsible charge of this construction should change, written notice of the change will be provided to the Building Code Official.
7. When required, up to 20% of the total cost of any work performed on an area of primary function in an existing building will be expended to provide an accessible route to the area of primary function or other approved accessibility improvements.
8. No error or omission in either the drawings and specifications or application, whether approved or not, shall permit or relieve me from constructing the work in any manner other than provided for in 34 PA Code Chapters 401-405.