1. A list of the party guests names at the latest by Friday, 5:00 PM prior to the Saturday of the party.
2. Any edibles to be consumed at the party and the necessary paper goods to serve them.
3. Any decorations desired as long as they do not leave any permanent marks on walls or furniture.
4. Parent's can begin preparing the room at: morning 9:30, afternoon 1:00
5. Invitations should indicate party times as: morning 10-12, afternoo 1:30- 3:30. They should also indicate to, "dress for the mess!"
6. Once the painting is completed the guests will be turned over to parents for edibles, presents and any other party games desired. During this time the ARTS staff member will be busy preparing the paintings to travel, (making sure all paint is dry) and cleaning up paint and brushes
7. Staff will assist with final cleanup, but parents will be responsible for cleaning up edibles and other things brought into the facility.
8. Clean-up is from: morning 12:00-12:30, afternoon 3:30- 4:00.