IMPORTANT! BEFORE YOU START:
1. Please review the Regeneron International Science and Engineering Fair Rules & Guidelines here.
2. This registration needs to be completed PRIOR to experimentation.
3. Please read through the Student Checklist and complete the Registration Roadmap here BEFORE you begin.
4. All additional forms can be downloaded and uploaded. If you are having trouble with either, please contact us at email@example.com
5. When your Regional STEM Fair ID number is identified through this registration, please be sure to SAVE IT and write it down somewhere on your project (i.e. on any visual you may present)!
6. Please be sure that you are spelling your name and information CORRECTLY! We use this information to produce any certificates or awards you might win!
7. If you are part of a TEAM PROJECT - only ONE team member must fill out this form! There are questions within this form that will allow you to put your team member's information in. YOU WILL NEED: their name, their email, their school and grade, their parent's name and email, and their home address.
8. You may NOT participate in a project with teammates who belong in a different division - i.e. middle school projects must only include students in grade(s) 6, 7, and/ or 8.
9. If you are planning to enter into the Showcase Division, this is the WRONG form. Please exit this form and use the "Showcase Division" registration!
10. If you are NOT in grades 6-8, this is the WRONG form. Please exit this form and use "High School Competition Division Project Registration."
11. If you are NOT in the following counties: Amador, El Dorado, Placer, Plumas, Sacramento, Shasta, Sutter, Yolo and Yuba, you are NOT eligible to continue on to the California State Science Fair from the Sacramento Regional STEM Fair. Projects from outside counties are accepted only IF an Intel ISEF-affiliated fair is not available for them to participate in their area. View the county list here: http://sacstemfair.org/stem-fair.html