* Market show is open to any age from 8-18 as of Dec 31, 2021.
** NO animals exhibiting signs of fungus, infections or other contagious health issues will be allowed to show. At first sign of an issue, the show committee will inspect and handle with their best judgement, asking the exhibitor to take their animal to their trailer if possible, or to remove animal from the grounds.
** NO animal will be allowed to show if it is lame or injured. The exhibitor will be asked to tak the animal back to their trailer and proper attention will be given.
*Out of state swine will need a USDA Premises Tag.
* Beef will need brand inspection
* Sheep and Goats will need scrapie tags in place.
* Stalls will NOT be available. Showing will be done from trailers only.
* Beef exhibitors will be allowed to set-up clipping stalls in our enclosure.
* Exhibitors and families are expected to pick-up after themselves prior to leaving the show.
Please contact or message Lacey at 970-819-0102 or find us on Facebook, North Park Jackpot, and send us a message with any questions or concerns.
RULES- download here