From time to time, in limited circumstances with respect to product sales and service activities only, the booster club may provide “credit” towards certain club activities to individuals who voluntarily participate in these fundraising activities. To comply with IRS regulations for 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organizations, the following rules have been adopted to govern these fundraising activities.
By signing this fundraising policy, you grant permission for your child to voluntarily participate in the booster club’s fundraising activities and acknowledge your understanding of the rules and policies relating to these activities.
I acknowledge that I have read and understand the following rules relating to these fundraising activities:
1. All funds of the organization must be controlled by, and used to further the organization’s tax-exempt public purpose. The organization, and not the individual, must control and decide how all funds raised are used.
2. At no time may any individual “withdraw” funds from an “individual account” or personally direct how funds are used by the organization.
3. Parents may not “earmark” contributions to the organization for the benefit of their child or any other named individual.
4. Parents may request funds be transferred for use by a sibling.
5. These rules may be supplemented and/or modified by new or additional rules at any time to comply with IRS requirements and the best interests of the organization. I have read, understand and will follow these fundraising rules.