Upon participating in activities conducted by H&H Ranch, Lindsay Hall, Brad Hall, their employees, volunteers, or contractors, (the Provider), I, and on the behalf of any minor children participating in these activities for whom I am legally responsible, agree to abide by all rules and procedures. I understand that by signing this document I waive certain legal rights including the right to sue.
ASSUMPTION OF RISKS:
I am aware and understand that activities involving horses involve many risks, dangers, and hazards, including, but not limited to the following:
1. Horses, which are powerful and potentially dangerous animals, may change their behavior at any time and may, without warning, jump, run wildly, buck, kick, bite or step on people or things.
2. Horses may collide with other horses or objects, trip, stumble or fall, even if being led, ridden, trained, or attended to.
3. Negligence (which means, in general terms, a failure to exercise ordinary or proper care) of other riders or my or my child’s own failure to ride safely within my or my child’s ability or within designated areas or trails
4. Equipment may fail, including saddles and tack, headstalls, halters, ropes, and leather.
5. Weather conditions can change and can sometimes become dangerous.
6. The nature of the terrain can change and has certain risks associated with it including, but not limited to, exposed natural objects, tress, streams, rivers, and creeks.
7. The activities can sometimes be in remote areas and injuries may occur and it may be a considerable distance to doctors, hospitals, or any other type of assistance.
8. I am aware that the risks, dangers, and hazards referred to above exist throughout the trails, lands, stables, practice areas, pens, corrals, and many are unmarked. I understand and acknowledge that no amount of caution, experience and instruction can eliminate all the risks involved and I freely accept and fully assume all such risks, dangers and hazards and the possibility of personal injury, death, property damage and damages or loss resulting therefrom.