Selection Criteria Questions
I understand that this assessment falls under the Government of Western Australia honour system.
Selection Criteria Question
Please don’t be put off by the questions.
We would just like to give you a greater insight into what we are looking for.
1. Can you legally work permanently in Australia?
2. Are you happy to work in and round Geraldton?
3. Would you be happy to undertake this role for this salary package?
$39.20 Casual rate (Experienced Cabinet Maker)
$36.96 Casual rate (Entry-level Cabinet Maker)
40 Hour week
The Relocation allowance to Geraldton. (covered)
The Rental allowance in Geraldton. (Available)
4. Do you have a valid Trade Certificate in Cabinet Making?
5. Do you have a Construction Induction (White Card)?
6. Are you proficient in written and spoken English?
7. Do you always present professionally and fit for work?
8. Do you ensure you raise non-conformances for your own work?
9. Do you ensure jobs are completed per schedule and per direction from Supervisors?
10. Do you participate in operational, toolbox, and safety meetings?
11. Do you ensure your work is of the standard that receives positive client feedback?
12. Do you undertake observational safety walks?
13. Do you ensure you report and record safety incidents and LTI’s?
14. Are you happy to undertake a pre-employment medical to obtain this role?
15. Are you happy to undertake a Police Check to obtain this role?
16. Do you have a business owner or senior manager you reported to who can validate your achievements?
17. Can you include their contact details here in the selection criteria so we can undertake a reference check after your final interview with us? (Optional)
18. Is there any reason that you are currently aware of that will inhibit you from working continuously in this new role for at least 3 years or more?
Please click "Submit"
Thank you for completing the Selection Criteria Questions. We will get back to you with your result within 24 hours.
Should be Empty: