Selection Criteria Questions
Carpenter - Pilbara (FIFO)
I understand that this assessment falls under the Government of Western Australia honour system.
Selection Criteria Question
Please don’t be put off by the questions.
We would just like to give you a greater insight into what we are looking for.
1. Can you legally work permanently in Australia?
2. Are you happy with the FIFO work arrangement (2 weeks on and 1 week off)?
3. Would you be happy to undertake this role for this salary package?
60.00 (Casual rate for Carpenters with over two years’ experience.
• $49.68 (Casual rate for Carpenters with less than two years’ experience.
• 2244 hours per year
• Superannuation 10.5%
• Two weeks on and one week off
4. Are you happy to work on jobs in Wickham/Pilbara areas which may contain asbestos.?
5. Do you have a valid Trade Certificate in Carpentry?
6. Do you have a Construction Induction (White Card)?
7. Are you proficient in written and spoken English?
Have you been removed from a mine site for bad behaviour?
9. Have you been previously been reprimanded for breaching the mine sites policies and procedures?
Do you always present professionally and fit for work?
Do you ensure you raise non-conformances for your own work?
Do you ensure jobs are completed per schedule and per direction from Supervisors?
Due to noise restrictions, working hours will be 10.5 - 11hrs per day. Are you happy to work these hours per day?
Do you participate in operational, toolbox, and safety meetings?
Do you ensure your work is of the standard that receives positive client feedback?
Do you participate in the preparation of all SWMS?
Do you ensure you report and record safety incidents and LTI’s?
Are you happy to undertake a Police Check to obtain this role?
Are you happy to undertake a pre-employment medical to obtain this role?
20. Have you previously worked away from home on a mine site or at a remote project?
21. Is English your first Language?
22. Do you have a Rio Tinto Induction?
Do you have at least 8 points on your drivers license?
24. If yes, do you still have your Rio Tinto Induction number available?
25. Are your referees, managers or business owners who you directly reported to for a period of six months or more?
26. Please include their name, company, your working relationship with the referee, their mobile number and email address, here in the selection criteria so we can undertake a reference check?
27. Is there any reason that you are currently aware of that will inhibit you from working continuously in this new role for at least 3 years or more?
Please click "Submit"
Thank you for completing the Selection Criteria Questions. We will get back to you with your result within 24 hours.
Should be Empty: