2022 Australian Pipe Band Championships
TERMS AND GENERAL CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1) APBC22 entry is open to financial member bands of Pipe Bands Australia Inc and affiliated overseas organizations. (Rule A.3.05).
2) Overseas registered entrants will receive a special Welcome Pack setting out information relevant to their travel and participation considerations.
3) APBC22 Entries open Friday 1st April 22 and close Friday 19th August 22.
4) APBC22 will be conducted in accordance with provisions of the Pipe Bands Australia Inc. Contest Regulation current on the day of the event.
5) Multiple entries will not be accepted. Bands are to compete in their registered Grade only (Rule A.2.01.05)
6) The Contest Organizer reserves the right to reject any entry, curtail, refuse entry to any person, postpone or cancel any event or otherwise deal with the program as may be deemed appropriate or necessary in all circumstances.
7) In all events scheduled prizes may be amended to reflect number of entries, as follows:
i) 1st Prize only - if (2) two competitors
ii) 1st & 2nd Prize - if (3) three competitors
iii) 1st, 2nd & 3rd Prize - if (4) four or more competitors
8) Competing bands agree that photographic images, video and audio recordings of the band, its performances and its performers may be published under the fair dealing provisions of Australian copyright law.
9) All attendees take part at their own risk and to the full extent permissible at law agree to indemnify Pipe Bands Australia Inc, their agents, nominees and voluntary workers, against all claims arising out of their attendance and participation in APBC22.
10) All bands are required to participate with full contingents in the Massed Band display held on the day of their contest event(s). Non-attendance may result in forfeiture of prize money and/or trophies/awards/title. Requests from bands who wish to depart early can be included with entries and will be considered by the Organizer on a case by case basis.
11) PRIVACY: Pipe Bands Australia does not share your personal information with any third party unless required by law. You understand and agree that we may use your information as appropriate to the attainment of the expressed objectives of Pipe Bands Australia and in accordance with Privacy laws.
12) No entry is complete without payment.
13) Entry fees are not refundable.
14) Entries open Friday 1st April 22 and close Friday 19th August 22
15) The attention of all attendees is drawn to the need to comply with all COVID related requirements including those related to health checks, registration procedures, social distancing, health and hygiene. These requirements may be emailed to the contact person named on the Entry Form and/or communicated by authorized Contest Officials during the event.
16) Animals are prohibited at Pittwater Rugby Park by Northern Beaches Council regulation.