The parent and student signatures below verify the understanding of the following statements:
1. Students are not permitted to be on campus during their approved late arrival/early release time. By signing this form, you are stating that your child has transportation arranged which will enable him/her to arrive late or leave early according to the terms of this application.
2. Students under 18 years of age must pass 70% of classes per semester to keep drivers permit or license.
3. Students must take and pass a minimum of three (3) class each semester to be eligible for athletic and extra-curricular actitivites.
4. Students must be enrolled in a minimum of two (2) East Wake High School classes per semester to be considered a full-time student.
5. It is the responsibility of the student/parent to contact any college/university adminssions offices to vertify that a reduced class load will not affect their application for college admission.
Early release or late arrival is subject to review at any time by the school administration. Any student who does not meet the expectations around early release or late arrival or who is at risk of not graduating is subject to this approval being revoked.